Konica Minolta Launches New Light Production Monochrome Print System bizhub® PRO 1100
Ramsey, NJ – February 25th, 2016 – Demonstrating the company’s commitment to developing new technologies that help production printers produce high quality with the flexibility they need, Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. (Konica Minolta) is pleased to announce the bizhub PRO 1100. With a rated output of 100-pages per minute and high performance image capture, the bizhub PRO 1100 meets the needs of central in-house printing facilities, external print-for-pay services and vertical markets including legal, education, and government.
The bizhub PRO 1100 operation panel has been unified with the bizhub color production print machines to improve operability and usability. With this, the bizhub PRO 1100 has many new workflow options including:
- Adoption of Job Centro/Color Centro pairs up job management and work flow with the color production products including job ticketing editing functions for color machines.
- Adoption of controller hot folders.
- Standard dual-color scanner provides high-speed, simultaneous double-sided color scanning up to 180-opm. Image stabilization technology – equipped with the density balance and gamma correction functions providing improved image quality, more stable production of printed materials and also minimizes disparities in quality between different machines.
- New additional options help to boost operability while reducing initial introduction costs.
- Expansion options for solution applications.
bizhub PRO 1100 meets a Gold level rating in Electronic Product Environmental Assessment Tool (EPEAT), an environmental assessment system. It has also cleared standard Typical Energy Consumption values for Version 2.0 of the International Energy Star Program by a substantial margin.
“The affordable and powerful bizhub PRO 1100 offers smart features, excellent productivity, durability, halftone quality with the flexibility our customers need,” says Kevin Kern, senior vice president, Marketing, Konica Minolta Business Solutions, U.S.A., Inc. “With a wide range of workflow and finishing options the bizhub PRO 1100 is well suited to meet the needs of in house print facilities, specialized vertical market applications and print for pay markets.”