Document Management Delivers a Fast ROI
Is your small to medium business still relying on paper-based processes? SMBs have been traditionally slower than larger organizations in their adoption of electronic document management.
If you’re among the list of small business leaders experiencing pushback when it comes to paperless office initiatives, read on to find out how the benefits significantly outweigh the perceived risks.
What You’re Facing
Managers often cite the same concerns when document management discussions surface. Among them are:
- Business disruption — Adopting new business processes may be disruptive to current projects and daily workflows.
- Process integration — Fears that the new software will not integrate with existing platforms.
- Budgetary issues — Concerns that, once begun, further financial investments in programming will immediately follow.
The Real Story
State-of-the-art document management solutions are designed to help your business save time and money. Plagued by inefficiency, businesses that still rely on paper-based systems may find themselves left behind by the competition.
Electronic document management delivers a fast and significant return on investment, allowing your business to focus on core business objectives. Here’s a list of key benefits:
- Capture information contained on paper documents and route to digital workflow solutions.
- Scan your documents to a variety of traditional document formats like Microsoft Word, searchable PDF, Excel, PowerPoint, TIFF, RTF, and more.
- Scan and route documents directly to network folders.
- Scan and automatically route information to existing workflows.
- Scan and save to cloud-based repositories like Google Drive, Evernote, and Dropbox.
Deploy Other EDM Solutions
Once you’re off and running, deploying other document management solutions can help make your business even more efficient.
- Use electronic forms to create applications, questionnaires, timesheets, sales orders, registration forms, and more.
- Rules-based printing helps companies regulate printing habits to reduce costs.
- Secure mobile printing allows users to print and scan with confidence from their mobile devices.
Ready to learn more? Contact us at MMIT for a consultation today!