5 Ways MPS Providers Add Value to Your Business
After you’ve decided to implement a managed print strategy (good move, by the way), choosing your service partner is the next step in the process. As with any acquisition of equipment or services, the product without a commitment to your success isn’t worth the investment.
How Do They Measure Up?
If this is your first managed print engagement, you may not know what questions to ask or how to gauge the responses. If you’re in the process of choosing a partner to take over an existing managed print engagement, you’ve likely got plenty of good questions ready to go. Either way, here’s our list of top inquiries to ask any managed print candidate vying to manage your print environment.
1. Can you provide an accurate assessment of the current state of your print infrastructure? You need a wide-ranging assessment that outlines your current requirements, print-related processes, imaging equipment inventories, and detailed cost analysis.
2. What does your typical MPS transition look like? An experienced managed print provider knows how to deliver a smooth transition with as few disruptions to your processes as possible.
3. How committed are you to eliminating downtime? Downtime eats into productivity and impacts employee morale. Ask about response time, service team credentials, and their ability to address issues remotely.
4. How much do your clients save on average? Managed print engagements can deliver savings as high as 30% of current print spend. What is the candidate’s typical savings goal, and how often do they reach it?
5. We’re concerned about print security. Are you? Managed print services best practices include security solutions to keep your confidential information out of the wrong hands.
A managed print engagement can help your organization save money and increase efficiency. Contact us at MMIT to learn how we measure up today!