MMIT Business Solutions Group is an Urbandale, Iowa based company. Our purpose is to help organizations operate more efficiently and profitability through the use of office equipment/technology and managed network services. Our employees enjoy a casual work environment with a family owned business and opportunities for career advancement in the Business Technology field.
Job Title: Network Support Engineer
In collaboration with the Director of Professional Services, the Network Support Engineer will respond to technical service requests on enterprise-level servers, PC and laptop computers, storage sub-systems and drives, computer and telecommunications systems as well as networking devices at client locations in Iowa. Candidate must have hardware experience to support a variety of server’s, mass storage, desktop, core legacy and networking devices, may also include supporting various network attached devices. The candidate should also be knowledgeable on various Microsoft server and desktop operating systems and desktop applications. Majority of assigned daily tasks are service events related to strategic partner accounts servers, network storage appliances, network communications equipment etc.
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve problems encountered by users of various servers, desktop systems, network Internet and other computer technology.
- Provide technical support to end-users regarding computer hardware and software; install, test, certify and troubleshoot networking cabling systems and attached devices.
- Install configured network equipment; provides technical expertise to end-users regarding optimal set-up for software, hardware and network use; install, configure, monitor and troubleshoot a wide range of network and data communications software and hardware.
- Train users in various software applications and network-related procedures; and perform related work as required.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING QUALITIES:
- Experience with Microsoft Server / Desktop / Office products
- Experience troubleshooting hardware issues and replacing hardware on both desktop and laptop PCs
- Experience installing software, patches, updates on Desktops and Laptops.
- Experience troubleshooting basic network, software, printing problems.
- Experience installing, configuring and maintaining Windows servers
- Self-motivated, efficient and learn quickly
- Strong team player that will promote teamwork and excellent communications.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- Background check and drug screen required
- Takes responsibility for follow-up services or problem escalation.
- Maintains a high degree of professionalism in actions, demeanor and dress.
- Ensures customer satisfaction throughout the service delivery transaction.
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance
- Cell phone allowance
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and to discuss full job description please email Tom Meltesen email@example.com or call 251-1179.
Please note the selected candidates will be required to submit to background and drug testing.