The Sharp MX-7081 and MX-8081 color document systems are designed using the latest technology available to deliver the performance, features and reliability needed in today’s busy workplace. Built for high-volume environments, central reprographics departments and copy rooms, these new document systems are complemented with robust paper handling and productive output capabilities, once found only in commercial print facilities. These new models also offer leading-edge security features to help businesses protect their data and personal information.
- 300-sheet Duplex Single Pass Feeder (DSPF) scans documents at up to 240 images per minute.
- Scan Preview feature offers on-the-fly page editing with easy fingertip navigation.
- Triple air-feed paper handling option offers high reliability and is virtually maintenance-free.
- The available Sharp MFP Voice feature enables users to control the device with simple verbal commands. Experience hands-free, voice-first interaction with Amazon Alexa.
- PANTONE Licensing offers unprecedented levels of color fidelity to the PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM®
- Offers 8,500-sheet maximum paper capacity and media support up to 110 lb. cover stock (300 gsm).
- High-performance print controller with included PCL®6 and Adobe® PostScript ®3™.
- True 1,200 x 1,200 dpi printing provides beautiful images and enhanced clarity for fine details such as small text and graphics.
- Easily access popular cloud applications, including Microsoft® OneDrive® for Business, SharePoint® Online, Box and Google Drive™, with the Sharp Cloud Connect feature.
- Standard Job Management features make it easy to print on-demand as well as view jobs, retain jobs, combine jobs, select print settings and more.
- Supports the Sharp OSA development platform, enabling businesses to easily integrate with network applications and cloud services.